To enable pet owners to spread the cost of routine treatment, and save up to 40%, we have designed our own practice membership scheme - The Premier Health Plan.
OUR HEALTH PLAN MEANS THAT YOU CAN NOW:
* Save up to 40% on the cost of annual vaccinations, biannual health checks and a years' supply of flea & worm treatment.
* Earn a further 10% loyalty reward
* Pay by convenient, interest-free Direct Debit payments.
* Have regular checks to monitor the general health of your pet.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
Our practice membership scheme provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy.
Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up-to-date worming and flea treatments. In addition, an overall clinical examination gives us the opportunity to carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer advice, support and treatment planning, which in many cases may prevent problems arising in the future.
Furthermore, the cost of maintaining the good general health of your pets is distributed throughout the year by making monthly Direct Debit payments - it couldn’t be simpler.
Whilst spreading the cost of routine treatments and saving up to 40%, all members then earn a further 10% reward on any further spending at the practice.
THE PREMIER HEALTH PLAN
A range of Plans is available for :-
Small Dog (under 10kg)
Medium Dog (10-20kg)
Large Dog (21-40kg)
Giant Dog (41kg +)
Which provides your pet with: -
· Full clinical examinations with a Vet TWICE per year to include General Health, Ears, Eyes, Skin and coat, Heart and Lungs, Weight, Claws, Dental check and Anal Glands.
· Annual Booster Vaccinations
· Worming Treatment (sufficient for 12 months)
· Flea Treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
. Optional accidental injury cover
* 10% discount on: neutering, spaying and diets & sundries purchased at the practice.
* 10% discount on Consultations, X-rays, Blood Sampling, Surgery, Additional Vaccinations, Additonal worming and Additional flea treament.
* Extended Payment Scheme available for treatments costing over £250.
(Please note that the discount is available to clients for the stated procedures undertaken at our practice and at no other external clinics, private cremations, out-of-hours consultations or referrals.)
VACCINATIONS WHICH ARE INCLUDED IN THE PLAN
· Viral Haemorrhagic Disease
EXTENDED PAYMENT SCHEME
For any treatment over £250 - payment can be spread over a number of months. Please note our normal discount is not available if the Extended Payment facility is utilised. A deposit may be required. Use of the Extended Payment Scheme is at the discretion of Patrick Bullen.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST? (PER MONTH)
Small Dog (under 10kg) £11.99
Medium Dog (10-20kg) £12.99
Large Dog (21-40kg) £13.99
Giant Dog (41kg +) £19.99
HOW DO I REGISTER?
You can sign up today by telephoning the scheme administrator on 0800 169 9958. A £10.00 registration fee will be collected with your first monthly direct debit. We will be happy to answer any queries you may have.