Pay monthly and save up to 40% on your pets' essential preventative health care with our Pet Health Club.
BEING A MEMBER OF OUR PET HEALTH CLUB MEANS THAT YOU CAN NOW:
* Save up to 40% on the cost of annual vaccinations, twice yearly health checks* and a years' supply of flea & worm treatment.
* Earn a further 20% discount on all food and shop purchases
* Pay by convenient, monthly Direct Debit payments.
* Have regular checks to monitor the general health of your pet.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
The Pet Health Club is not insurance. It covers the essential preventative treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm prevention and regular health checks. Extra benefits of the club include discounts on all food and shop items.
Read on for more information, or speak to one of our team today to find out more about the Pet Health Club.
THE PET HEALTH CLUB
The Pet Health Club is available for :-
Small Dog (under 10kg)
Medium Dog (10-20kg)
Large Dog (21-40kg)
Giant Dog (41kg +)
Puppy - Small Dog (under 10kg)
Puppy - Medium Dog (10-20kg)
Puppy - Large Dog (21-40kg)
Puppy - Giant Dog (41kg +)
Which provides your pet with: -
· Annual Health Check and Booster
· Full Puppy/Kitten vaccination Course (Puppy and Kitten plan only)
· Six month health check
· Personalised parasite treatment plan (sufficient for 12 months)
· 20% discount on all food and shop purchases
* 20% discount on: all food (including prescription food) and shop purchases
VACCINATIONS WHICH ARE INCLUDED IN THE PLAN
· Viral Haemorrhagic Disease
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST? (PER MONTH)
Small Dog (under 10kg) £14.49
Medium Dog (10-20kg) £14.99
Large Dog (21-40kg) £17.49
Giant Dog (41kg +) £21.99
Puppy - Small Dog (under 10kg) £15.49
Puppy - Medium Dog (10-20kg) £15.99
Puppy - Large Dog (21-40kg) £18.49
Puppy - Giant Dog (41kg +) £22.99
HOW DO I JOIN?
Or give us a call on 023 8026 8001 and we can join you up in-house.
A £10.00 registration fee will be collected with your first monthly direct debit.
Contact our reception team on 023 8026 8001 or email them at email@example.com and they will be happy to answer any queries you may have.
*Please note that one healthcheck will be given at the time of each vaccination. Six months after the vaccination, your pet will receive a 6 month healthcheck. Please be aware that the 6 month healthcheck cannot be used in lieu of a consultation for a pet who is unwell and requires a veterinary consultation.