Pay monthly and save up to 40% on your pets' essential preventative health care with our Pet Health Club.
BEING A MEMBER OF OUR PET HEALTH CLUB MEANS THAT YOU CAN NOW:
* Save up to 40% on the cost of annual vaccinations, twice yearly health checks and a years' supply of flea & worm treatment.
* Earn a further 20% discount on all food and shop purchases
* Pay by convenient, monthly Direct Debit payments.
* Have regular checks to monitor the general health of your pet.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
The Pet Health Club is not insurance. It covers the essential preventive treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm prevention and regular health checks. Extra benefits of the club include discounts on all food and shop items.
Read on for more information, or speak to one of our team today to find out more about the Pet Health Club.
THE PET HEALTH CLUB
The Pet Health Club is available for :-
Small Dog (under 10kg)
Medium Dog (10-20kg)
Large Dog (21-40kg)
Giant Dog (41kg +)
Puppy - Small Dog (under 10kg)
Puppy - Medium Dog (10-20kg)
Puppy - Large Dog (21-40kg)
Puppy - Giant Dog (41kg +)
Which provides your pet with: -
· Full clinical examinations with a Vet TWICE per year (THREE times per year for puppies and kittens) to include General Health, Ears, Eyes, Skin and coat, Heart and Lungs, Weight, Claws, Dental check and Anal Glands.
· Annual Booster Vaccinations (Full First Course for Puppies and Kittens)
· Worming Treatment (sufficient for 12 months)
· Flea Treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
* 20% discount on: all food (including prescription food) and shop purchases
VACCINATIONS WHICH ARE INCLUDED IN THE PLAN
· Viral Haemorrhagic Disease
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST? (PER MONTH)
Small Dog (under 10kg) £14.49
Medium Dog (10-20kg) £14.99
Large Dog (21-40kg) £17.49
Giant Dog (41kg +) £21.99
Puppy - Small Dog (under 10kg) £15.49
Puppy - Medium Dog (10-20kg) £15.99
Puppy - Large Dog (21-40kg) £18.49
Puppy - Giant Dog (41kg +) £22.99
HOW DO I JOIN?
You can join today by signing up at reception or by telephoning the scheme administrator on 0800 169 9958. A £10.00 registration fee will be collected with your first monthly direct debit.
Contact our reception team on 023 8026 8001 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to answer any queries you may have.